Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Countdown is on!!

Lunch with Rochelle, Connie, Chris, Russ, Tom and Mom Cook!  We're all a bunch of Disney fools so it was a good time comparing where we are going on our next trips!  Rochelle and I will be there Feb. 5-9 and Connie and Russ March 1-11.  I'm a little jealous of their length of stay!!!!  Now if the weather will just work with us that is all we are asking for!!!  Of course if we get a storm on the day we are supposed to come home we are fine with that!!!!  Made my packing list today because last night I had a dream that I got down there with no camera, no money and no credit cards!!  You could call that a NIGHTMARE!!!  When we wake up in the morning our wait will be single digits!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you guys. You will have a ball. It was great to get together for lunch. It's always great to see you, Cindy. I am praying for great weather for the trip down and all the time you are there.. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete