Saturday, August 11, 2012

This has been a great summer!!!  And we still have a few more weeks!!!!  We have spent several weeks at camp and had lots of company!!!  Started out with my friend Joyce staying with us for three days.  Sadly, we didn't take pictures!!  The weather was rainy, but we went to Rosemary's Yarn and craft shop, and knit, and talked and talked and talked!  When you've been friends for over 50 years you have a LOT to talk about!!

Of course my "sister's" came for a visit too!  Always fun!!  Chris and Tom couldn't make it, but Rochelle, Mark, Connie and Russ came!  Thank you Nancy Pickle!!!  When we get together talk always turns to DISNEY because we are all DISNEY nuts!!!!!  Still trying to plan a group vacation!

Dave's sons Matt and Ben, and grand-daughter Mabel spent some time with us, as did Shan and my Punky!!  Its really fun to see the kids, and grandkids interact!! 

For the1st of July we had several friends and little dogs join us!!  Shamus likes for his pals to come up too!!!  Since the 4th was in the middle of the week we dicided to have company on the 1st.  However, on the 4th OGM and two of her friends came, plus Maggie and Furball, (friends of Shamus!)  You have probably figured out that Shamus is pretty popular!!

It goes without saying that we have had a lot of fun with our neighbors, but I will say it anyway!!!

Shamus and I went kayaking a lot.  Aaron even went with me a couple of times!  He sat on the front of my kayak (don't worry, its and open one that you sit ON not IN).  We had a great time looking for the sea monster!!  (YES....we have one .....)

We had a wonderful visit from our old neighbors this summer too!!  Peggy and Marlana, Delaney, Jett and Martha!!!  So great to see an old friend after 25 years!!!!!

Now for the pictures.....enjoy, and thanks for visiting my Blog!!

 Some of the knitting I mentioned!!
Aaron and Shamus making friends with
our supper!!!
S

Shan, Marlana, the kids and
the pirate ship!!
Where's the treasure???
I DON'T KNOW!!

Intrelac.......aggravating to learn....
fun to knit once you do!!

So proud of myself!!  Cable, beads and my own design!!

Aaron decided this was his buddy and
wouldn't eat him!!!  No worries...
Shan and I didn't have a problem with it!!
Plus he did eat a different one!!

Shamus only got to meet the lobster...
no  "meet and eat" for him!!

My friend Peggy and our grandsons!!

Old friends reunited after
25 years!!

Aaron and Mabel!!

Aaron and Mabel....last year he said "I not like her haircut"
and didn't want to play with her!!  What a difference
a year makes!!

Little fish!!

Cute!!

Aaron and Little Neil!
Cousins that only get
to see each other once a year!!

Cousins!!!

Taming the gator!!!

Nine's fancy boat!!!

The "craft master" doing her thing!!  No one knows
how to entertain quite like her!!!

Finished product!!!  Very impressive!!

The end of another busy day
for Punky!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun summer you have had.. We love your camp...It's a thrill to go there with you guys each year. Can't wait til next year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I loved seeing all the pictures! So sorry we couldn't make it this year! I loved the last picture of Punky asleep! So cute!

    ReplyDelete