Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feelig like Spring is just around the corner!

Feb. 16th.....it is 40 degrees out, sunny, warm, no wind!!  Spring fever has hit, and I can't wait to be able to ride my new pink bike!!!  This time of year makes me anxious to go to camp and play with all my summer friends!  The big 60 is just days away and I am already celebrating.  My sister is sending me funny cards everyday, there are lunches and dinners with friends and family......you know.....it might just be ok!!  I've never had an age bother me.....but this one is sending me over the edge!!!  I know....its better than the alternative!!!  And what about all those discounts?!?!?!  Now there is a plus!!  Already had a "senior" meal at Friendlys!!  I'm still mobile, and almost sane.......Rochelle....what happens at Disney stays at Disney!!!! 




Ok.....life is excellent!  I am happy, healthy, have more fun than a barrel of monkeys, have the greatest people in my life........bring it 60!!

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Tomorrow is suppose to be in the 40's, can't wait! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you know that age is just a state of mind!! What is the state of your mind??? You are the funest person I know...Looking at these pictures makes me wish for warmer weather, for sure... See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd never know you were sixty! You are full of life and live it to the fullest. That's what being young is all about.. Your pink bike looks ready for Spring...

    ReplyDelete