Thursday, February 17, 2011

Next holiday....Saint Patricks Day!


Kermit is ready for Saint Patricks Day!  He is looking pretty festive in his new outfit!! It actually belongs to
Muffy Bearington, but don't tell him!!

Shan and Punky were here for supper last night and we heard a huge crash!  I was in the kitchen, they were watching a movie.  We couldn't figure out what happened!!  When I opened my closet door I was quite surprised!!  One of my very long racks of clothes had fallen and everything on the shelf above it!!!  Heavy cut glass bowls, fragile Christmas ornaments, scrapbooks, pictures......and by the grace of God nothing broke!!!  I was shocked!!  The good thing is.....this will make me pack a lot of the clothes away for the summer!!  Besides.....I am going on a diet and none of them will fit me next winter anyway!!!!  Dave was amazed that the unit had stayed up as long as it did considering the nails holding it up!!  I'm sure it wasn't the fact that I had an excessive amount of clothes hanging on it!!!  Didn't really mean "excessive".....we women never can have TOO MANY clothes!!!  It was clearly the nails!!!

Rochelle is coming today!  We are exchanging Disney disks so we can have all the pictures from our trip!  I am lucky to get hers......she is not as fortunate to get mine.  I think mine only has about 80 pictures on it, and hers has over 300!!  Good job Rochelle!!!  I was really wishing that I had kept the camera that I got for Xmas.  Now I am going to have to rethink and maybe reorder.  Although I am not any smarter than I was in Dec. so I don't know why I think I can figure it out now!!!  Good grief!  It took me 60 years to learn how to be a chef!!  The camera doesn't stand much of a chance!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie Kermit is in that outfit. Wow, when do we got to see all 380 pictures of Disney? Sorry about your shelf. I worry about mine,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures were great! It is quality not quantity! hahaha Can't wait to get started with heritage makers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe... Hahaaa... Love Kermit... what a fashionesta!

    ReplyDelete