Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Angels and other things.....

Oh my goodness!!!  What an incredible morning I had with my friend the OGM!!!!  We went to a psychic!!!
Holy macarnoly!! She was AWESOME!!!  She was so dead on it was amazing!!!  Very positive person....very positive energy....not only is she a psychic, she is also a "healer", a massuse, and an international gourmet chef!!  I'll be hitting her up for some recipes!!!  She knew I had been saved by angels, she knew I lost a third child.....well, a miscarriage...but she said he is always with me, and his name is Joshua.
It was amazing.  She even had the age right!! Very uplifting experience!!!  I highly recommend her.  Her name is Ruth Kramer, she lives in Alfred, Me. just down the street from the old Leedy's restaurant.  Her phone number is 490-0800.  She also comfirmed what I already knew....my spirit self is stronger than my human self.  I told her that I was not driven to work,would rather give things away instead of being paid, that I really wanted to be an angel.....and she said....."you ARE an angel"!!  And she gave me a nickname.....Miss Happy Pants!! 

6 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous nickname! I am using from now on. But you didn't need a psychic to tell you what we all know- You are an angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....thanks Chris!!! Hope you are having a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to get together when you get home!! Miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name "Happy Pants". I agree with Chris, you are an angel. You have been very giving person. Can't wait to see everyone when we get back. It's almost time to leave Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you when you get home! And hear all about your trip!!! I think maybe we need another dinner together!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with Chris and connie! You are an ANGEL!!! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rochelle!! You guys are a blessing in my life.....so easy to be nice to!!! Love you!
    See you tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete