Monday, March 7, 2011

The diet is going well.....down 9 pounds in a week.  Am I hungry?  YES...yes I am!!  I was sooooo good up until yesterday when I had a minor cheating spell.  One rather small cookie and a little popcorn at the movies.
Unfortunately, just as the diet says, I added two pounds back on because I am a terrible, terrible dieter!!!  But....I am back on track again...still hungry, but trying with all my might!!!  I HATE DIETING!!!!!!  But I also hate being FLUFFY!!!!!!

So Saturday Shan and Punky came over for a visit.  I was cooking on the grill, and since we don't wear shoes in the house usually I didn't have any on when I went out to check the meat on the grill!  My usual speed is "fast".....and when I came back in from the garage all body parts came EXCEPT one toe!!!  Yup!!
Broken I am pretty sure.....seeing Dr. Hunky Wed. for an x-ray.  I'm trying to convince him to lop off the ends of a couple toes so I can have a matching pair of feet, but he isn't buying into it.  He really needs to do something with this foolish toe though cause I have broken it 6-7 times now!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yowie, does it hurt? It looks sooo painful! Tonight, I think my feet hurt that much too! I believe I have walked my feet off. I keep checking to make sure they are still there! We are having fun packed days!! Tonight,we are just plain pooped! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Cindy. It looks like it hurts awful. I am so sorry for your pain. I hope the doctor can make it better. My feet are a little better from walking so much, you know how that feels,too. Give your tootsies a little rest. Let us know what the doc says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! It does look painful! Dr. Hunky to the rescue. Talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toe update!!! NOT broken!! Dislocated and torn ligaments instead!! Although Dr. Hunky was amused by my suggestion of giving it a "trim" he respectfully declined!! Grrrr....oh how I want a matching pair of feet!!! Buying two shoes the same size...priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete